Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

20thsenatorial Gets Noticed Nationally


National Political Commentator Flavia Colgan reads 20thsenatorial

20thsenatorial is getting noticed. We are proud to count among our fans Flavia Colgan. Flavia dropped us an e-mail which included some very nice words. Flavia has been a commentator for Fox News Channel, appearing on shows such as Hannity & Colmes and Fox & Friends. She is currently a commentator for MSNBC and CNBC, appearing on Scarborough Country, the Dennis Miller show, Lester Holt Live, The Situation with Tucker Carlson, and Hardball with Chris Mathews. She has interviewed such notables as Walter Cronkite, Prince Albert of Monaco, and Michael Moore. Flavia will be on The Situation with Tucker Carlson Wednesday night on MSNBC. The Situation airs at 11:00 PM. If you don't stay up that late, TIVO it.

Flavia's latest project is Citizen Hunter. We've linked it on 20thsenatorial.

Comments:
Flavia is the hottest political analyst I have ever seen on TV, and I watch a lot of TV.
 
I agree, Flavia is the best!
 
I know I've seen her before on television. Although I don't agree with everything she says, she is always very well spoken.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Count me in as a Flavia fan.
 
We want more Flavia!! Can't we have a daily Flavia update.
 
Although I would enjoy doing a Flavia daily update, this blog is about the 20th Senatorial race. I'm just pleased, (and surprised) that she actually reads my blog. Check out her site, Citizen Hunter through a link on the 20thsenatorial blog, or go directly to her blog at http://www.pnionline.com/dnblog/flavia/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?