Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Buzz the Intern, Here's the Keys to the Blog



Norton Takes a Break

I'm taking a long needed vacation, but the blog will continue in my absence. I will be turning over the reigns of the blog to Buzz the Intern as of 5:00pm on Friday. Buzz will have full editorial control, so if you have any complaints, it's his fault. On the other hand, if he does a great job, you can compliment me on my fine judgment.

In addition to turning over the blog to him, I'm giving him the keys to the VW Microbus. I have, however, taken the liberty of placing a "How's My Driving?" bumper sticker on the back of the bus. Don't be afraid to e-mail me if you see Buzz going over the 55mph speed limit, illegally parking, or commiting any other traffic violations. I'll be bringing back presents for all of my loyal readers.


Comments:
Have a good trip Norton the Blogger
 
Norton, where are you going, and is Lisa going with you? Of course, if Norton is Lisa, then I guess I only need an answer to the first part of that question.
 
Good luck Buzz the intern! Maybe you'll impress the right people and land that summer internship with Sen. Santorum.
 
Who's Senator Santorum?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?