Monday, April 24, 2006

 

I'm in Charge Here


Buzz the Intern Needs Bail Money

In the words of my former friend, Alexander Haig, "I'm in charge here." When Buzz decided to do a road trip this evening, we seemed to drift into New York State. We were up in Northern Wayne County trying to catch a glimpse of the elusive "Carl Sutton for Senate" signs.

The New York State police pulled over the Microbus for unequally sized tail lights, and it turns out that Buzz had a couple too many unpaid parking tickets in the town of Port Jervis. The only thing I carry in my wallet is my Medicare card and an old picture of J. Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolson, so I didn't have the money to bail him out. I figure a night in jail would do him good, anyway. Maybe I'll bail him out in the morning.

W. Mark Felt

Comments:
Glad to see Al Haig is getting some much needed press time Always liked the guy with his take charge attitude Too bad he's not running
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?