Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Luzerne County GOP Hold Rally


Every Candidate and Their Brother was There

As a going away present to myself, I attended the Luzerne County Republican rally last night at the American Legion in Kingston. All the 20th senatorial candidates were there, along with most, if not all the candidates for Republican State Committee and the open House seats. In the words of the political consultants --- "No persuadables."

I got to watch the 20th candidates in action, and I must say, they have all fine tuned their campaign techniques. As the election draws closer, events like this, while necessary to the party faithful tend to be a waste of time. I don't believe anyone in that room didn't already know who they were voting for..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?